Monday, October 20, 2008

Tyler has been raking leaves for the neighbors and has made over $60. He is so excited; he is rich now. While he was out working, he spotted this big buck in the yard next to the one he was working on and ran home to get my camera. I need to teach him how to take better pictures with my camera. He didn't realize that he could zoom in.


The funniest part of this picture is the fact that Sierra didn't realize that her face was still covered in chocolate from her ice cream.

One of my biggest challenges every day is getting my kids to brush their teeth. I am always harping on them to go brush and then threatening them with forensic testing when I think that they are fibbing. Well, Sierra has decided to be an orphan for Halloween and today she asked me if she could go without brushing her teeth that day. You know, since orphans don't have to brush their teeth.



No comments: