Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Funny Questions

One of my fellow bloggers - Lissa - had some out-of-the-ordinary questions posted and I thought they were hilariously invasive. I thought it would be funny to see every one's answers.

Here are the questions:
1. Do you pass gas in front of your spouse/partner?

2. Do you make your bed everyday?

3. Do you floss everyday?

4. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

5. Do you eat when you are not hungry?

6. Is your car always messy?

7. How often do you clean your bathtub and shower?

8. What is the first thing you do after you wake up in the morning?

9. When was the last time you cleaned behind/under your refrigerator?

My answers:
1. Do you pass gas in front of your spouse/partner? You betcha. If he can pass gas in front of me, then I can pass gas in front of him. Sometimes even behind him so that I can pretend like it was him. hehe!

2. Do you make your bed everyday? No, but I should because I hate getting into an unmade bed. Sometimes I even make the bed before I get into it.

3. Do you floss everyday? No. I should start...maybe tomorrow or the next day.

4. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No, but I do have 2 dogs and a cat that think my bed is theirs.

5. Do you eat when you are not hungry? Yes, that is why I weigh a ton. I mean literally a TON.

6. Is your car always messy? No, I figure if I am going to pay that much for a car, it better be clean.

7. How often do you clean your bathtub and shower? Never...that is why I have kids.

8. What is the first thing you do after you wake up in the morning? Get out of bed.

9. When was the last time you cleaned behind/under your refrigerator? Last summer when we had the new counter tops installed. It's not getting done again for at least 2 years, unless James does it.

I can't wait to see your answers. You can either leave them in a comment below or post them to your blog. Back to studying nasogastric tube insertions.

2 comments:

*Lissa* said...

People's answers make me laugh so hard. This may just be the funnest blog post ever. Haha!!

Have fun reading about inserting nasogastric tubes.

Anonymous said...

I love checking out your blog. It makes me very jealous to see what a beautiful loving family you have. I will someday have it too, I hope. I'm really proud of you in your weight loss. Keep it up. The kids look wonderful. Funny, your "bucket list" contains a lot of things I would love to achieve. Anyhow, take care. Love you guys- Jen