Sunday, September 21, 2008

Life's to do list...

Here are a few things that I want to accomplish in my lifetime. Kinda like my own little "bucket list".

1. Get a degree in nursing. Who am I kidding? At this point I would settle for a degree in anything.

2. Travel outside of the country. I have been very fortunate and have traveled to many places within the U.S.

3. Get fit and lose weight in the process. Then stick with it. I tend to reach my goals and stop. Then eventually I have to start all over.

4. Get organized. I feel like I am living in constant chaos.

5. Learn to be more outgoing and get over my fear of public speaking. I am one of the 90% of people who would rather die than speak in public.

6. Learn not to say yes when I really mean NO! I am horrible with this one. I always say yes and then I wonder why I can't ever get anything done. On the rare occasion that I do say no, I end up feeling so guilty that I still don't get anything done.

7. Learn to play guitar and piano with some degree of skill.

8. Learn to dance. Any kind. Just for fun.

9. Ride in a hot air balloon.

10. Ride on a train in an expensive, private car and have fresh lobster flown to wherever the train happens to be.

11. Drive the Autobahn without fear of death.

12. Attend a major sporting event: the Olympics, Super Bowl, the U.S. Open...

13. Own a great house on the beach.

14. Watch my kids become resposible, successful, productive adults.

15. Learn to accept myself and be comfortable with who I am.

No comments: