Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lucky Number 13!

Wow, we made it. It was touch and go there for awhile. Then I reminded James of all of the things that I do for him and he reminded me that I wouldn't have any money...so here we are. LOL! Seriously, I love you babe. You are an incredible man, a wonderful father, a great brother, a loving son, and an awesome boss (did I miss anything?). Here's to achieving a 14th anniversary.
A little bit of history. This is the year that you give crysanthemums, lace, textiles, and furs. Oooh, can't wait! You know how I love the textiles.

4 comments:

*Lissa* said...

13 years?! WOW! Happy Anniversary!

James said...

I will bring home the first road kill I see!!!! Will that work for the fur???????

Sandi said...

Oh baby, don't tease me like that!

Tina Liverman said...

Congrats!! What is your secret? Hunting, apparently.