Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer, as we know it, has ended!

Tyler and Kayla made it home Saturday evening and got everything put away and settled just in time to start school this morning. I don't know who was more nervous for Tyler to start Junior High this morning, him or me. I can't believe that one of my babies is old enough. We counted how many different schools each of the kids have been in: Tyler-9; Kayla-5; Sierra-5; and Brooklyn-3. Pretty crazy, especially when you consider what grades they are in!
We took the dogs down to the river last night. We were having fun finding cool rocks when Charlie took off into the bushes and came back smelling like a rotting carcass. That was a fun ride home. He had 2 baths last night and had to spend the night in the garage. Today he smells like an old fish. I think he is going to have to have another bath today. Enjoy the pics!


No comments: