Thursday, September 15, 2011

This is what I do...

...when I am waiting for the kids to get out of Seminary and I am afraid to fall asleep. I used stuff I found in his car. He was probably ticked I took all of his gum out of the package. At least I didn't chew it first, right?
*giggle, giggle*
Do you think James got the message?
Kayla has been telling me that they have been planning to scare me when I fall asleep in the driveway. She told me that they had something planned for today. I wasn't really sure if I should believe her or not because it wouldn't surprise me if her teacher had planned something with them. Their motto this year is, "whatever happens in Seminary, stays in Seminary!" That scares me a little. Good thing I have my "attack dog with built-in force field!"

He doesn't like being up so early either...


No comments: