Wednesday, September 14, 2011

FYI I LOVE DIY

I am currently obsessed with DIY right now. I have so many projects that I want to do and have so little time. I have no idea where to begin. I also found this site and fell in love with the "roadkill rescues." I just wish that I had the nerve to get out of my car and pick up people's discarded furniture. Over the last three weeks I have seen many items that I think would have made great additions to our house once I added a little love. Alas, I have not stopped to get the items only to regret it later. James tells me that it is not a big deal to go through other people's garbage because they are throwing it away for a reason, THEY DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE! So my fall goal is to actually find a great piece of discarded furniture and make it my own. If anyone has anything they want to get rid of, let me know and I will take it off your hands.

1 comment:

The Bipolar Diva said...

you should live near me! I'm in a "discard everything" mood. But it might come with a kid attached.