Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fun in the Sun at Stewart Beach, Galveston

Brooklyn sorting her shells
Sierra, why must you always stick out your tongue? 
I think Kayla and Shelby, aka Smudge, are having a dance party.
Synchronized swimming anyone?
Pretty Birds!
The water was so warm 
There's your beautiful smile
Brooklyn trying to hide the fact that she is eating something 
Nice to see them getting along 
I like clouds 
Cooper not really enjoying the ocean.
He was scared of the waves and we wouldn't let him chase the birds.
Tons of people 
Look at this cool shell I found 
People watching! A very entertaining activity. 
Pretty girl!
I love that this photo is blurry. I don't know why.
Another pretty girl! 
Not a pretty girl, but definitely a handsome man/boy.
James making sure we didn't lose any of the kids in the waves.

1 comment:

Olivia Douglass said...

Love it! :) I've never been there but it looks beautiful!

Stopping by on the Good Friends, Just Click blog hop and following along via GFC!

Olivia
www.blog.thisnthatwitholivia.com