Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Surviving Summer...or at least TRYING!

It has been so hot and dry here.
 It has been strange having to stay in the house all day because it is just too hot to go outside to do anything. 
We have been trying not to kill each other or at least drive each other completely insane. It really is harder to do than it seems. MOST days this nearly 4,000 sq. ft. house just isn't big enough

I decided to take our summer bucket list and write it down so that we see it every day. Hopefully that will inspire us to actually get it completed.


We also put these hair wraps in the girls' hair while we watched the first season of Glee. 
We got the idea from here
Oh, and I think we might be becoming Gleeks. That's right, I said it.


Cooper got one too. Poor pup!


We have been swimming a few times thanks to some wonderful people in our ward. We have all completed the summer reading program at the library. I have to say that I was not at all impressed with the program here, far too easy if you ask me and not enough incentive to keep the kids engaged to continue reading. 
We have some other projects that we are currently working on and I can't wait to finish them so that I can share them with y'all.

No comments: