Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Final Countdown

I do keep singing that song in my head, so you have to do it too... Here is the song and the words to help you...



We only have 5, that's right FIVE more days here and then we're leaving on a jet plane and don't know when we will be back again (if ever). Almost all our bags are packed and we're ready to go.

The garage sale was a HUGE success. We put 8 o'clock start time and we had cars lining the street at 0630 waiting for us to open the doors. We made a thousand dollars in 45 minutes. It was so crazy, people were even buying stuff out of our garbage pile. Being the keen business woman that I am, I sold it to them. I have never seen that before. So different from garage sales in the States. We still have lots of crap to get rid of, so I am going to try it again on Wednesday afternoon.

We are dropping our shipment off on Tuesday and we have Cooper's flights home booked. It is all coming together so easy. The hardest part of this whole thing is the fact that we have been without our furniture for almost a week and I am tired of sitting on the floor. Thank goodness I still have my bed...can't say the same for the poor kids.

No comments: