Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Guess what we did today?

That's right we pulled out the ugly laminate flooring to get ready to lay the beautiful new tile. I am so excited to get some color on the walls and to get rid of the ugly mint green blinds.

I want to wish all of the dad's out there a Happy Father's Day. I want to thank my dad for adopting me and loving me as if I were his own. I want to thank my father-in-law for raising a wonderful man and then allowing me to marry him. Finally, I want to thank James for being a wonderful father to our children and an incredible husband to me. I love you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous father's day gift!!! Can't wait to see the end results.

Mindi said...

Somehow I missed this post. The mint green blinds are awesome:)