Friday, June 19, 2009

Brooklyn's Big Day

We had the incredible opportunity of having Brooklyn baptized while we were at Redfish this year. We went down to Little Redfish Lake where the water temp at this time of year is about 40 degrees on a good day. We woke up that morning to cloud cover and chilly air. By the time we headed down to the site it had started sprinkling a little. I was getting nervous that we were all going to get soaked and that poor Brooke would be freezing. Just as we were getting started the sun poked through the clouds, the rain stopped, and it was beautiful. It even warmed up enough that when we were all done the kids put on their swimsuits and went down to the big lake and swam for a couple of hours. (I put the pictures of that in the next post.)

2 comments:

Mindi said...

How neat! I love the pictures. I'm sure Brooklyn will remember that day forever!

T.W.I.T. said...

How special! That is so neat & I hope that she enjoyed it :)