Monday, January 28, 2008

I've been tagged!!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions for themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: I was 19 and a mother of a 1 yo and a 2 1/2 yo. I had no idea where my life was going or how I was going to get there.

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. Homework
2. shoot a roll of film (which is homework)
3. Homework
4. Laundry
5. Oh, and did I mention Homework?

5 Things I Would Do If I Were Suddenly Made A Billionaire:
1. Buy a big house
2. Hire someone to clean it
3. Hire a personal chef
4. Hire a personal trainer
5. Go on a long vacation

3 Of My Bad Habits: (thank goodness I only have to list 3 of them)
1. Procrastination
2. Sarcasm....
3. Procrastination (I have been working on this list all day)

5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Jerome, ID
2. Kuna, ID
3. Gillette, WY
4. Evanston, WY
5. Green River, WY
6. Vernal, UT
7. Casper, WY

5 Jobs I Have Had:
1. Shift Supervisor, Taco Time
2. Day Manager, Arctic Circle
3. Telemarketer
4. Bread Puller
5. Pampered Chef Sales Consultant
My favorite job has been Domestic Engineer

5Things Most People Don't Know About Me:
1. After 4 years of college, I still don't have a degree.
2. I still have a crush on Marky Mark a.k.a. Mark Wahlberg. (James knows he's in direct competition)
3. I love to watch TV.
4. I am addicted to Rock Star for the Play Station 2
5. I have been sitting here for 20 minutes and can't think of an answer for #5.

Tag: 1. Tina 2. Angie 3. Angelae 4. Jenny 5. Marlinda

No comments: