Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Another Semester!

I started another semester this week. Only 5 more to go. I think that it is going to be much better than last semester. I am taking Developmental Psych, Human Sexuality, Scientific Study of Foods, and Photography. I was also placed on the President's Honor Roll for last semester. James has been very busy with work. He is in Denver, CO this week and will be in Williston, ND next week. Tyler got a part in the High School's production of Oliver Twist. He has practice every afternoon after school and is working very hard. Kayla has discovered the phone and now we can't keep her off of it. Sierra and Brooklyn have just been having fun being kids. They go through a ream of paper every other week just drawing, coloring, and writing stories. It has been very cold here. Our high today was 10 and this morning it was so cold that it froze the fog and looked like it was snowing. I hope that all of you are warm and enjoying your new year.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Tag you are it...:D Dont you love me!?

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions for themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
(Its on my blog)
Julie