Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I am thankful for my sweet little family and their willingness to pitch in and help out, even at 0730 on a day they could be sleeping in. I am thankful for my awesome hubby and the support he gives me to know that I am worth it. I am thankful for my puppy to keep me company during the day when everyone is gone. I am thankful to be living in Texas and for the wonderful people here. I am especially thankful for the joy the Gospel brings to our lives. I am thankful for our generous ward and the incredible friends that we have made there. I am thankful for my super talented sister-in-law...see pics below. All-in-all I am very blessed and thankful to have the knowledge of that.
Brooklyn eyeing the mini apple pies we made.
Sierra peeling potatoes for 6...I think she is overdoing it just a little!
Sierra set the table complete with name places.
Dinner is served!
One year for my birthday, Myla made me some awesome mini turtles.
When I saw a pattern for a mini sock monkey I asked her to make me one.
She did it, without a pattern. She is FREAKING amazing. 

1 comment:

The Bipolar Diva said...

Did I read Texas???? I'm a Texan living in the cold, wet Northwest....boo to winter here!
Love those pictures!