Monday, August 17, 2009

Clarification...

After reading the comments on my previous post, I decided I better clarify a few things. James is in Australia and has been there for just over two weeks now even though it feels much longer than that. The kids and I are still in Wyoming waiting for the house to sell. As soon as it does sell, the kids and I will head to Australia too. Then we won't be back until December 2010.

The Back to School Bash is an activity hosted by the Natrona County School District. They have several vendors who set up activities for the kids, have give-aways, and provide lunch. They shut down about 1/2 a city block for the activity. It is a fun way to get the kids ready for school and to help provide information to the parents about different programs and activities that they might not already know about.

No comments: