Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hmmmmm!

Well, the whole help us choose a new name challenge was a bust. Although, since Lissa was the only person to submit suggestions, she is going to get a fun surprise (send me your address missy). I did finally settle on "What were we thinking?" It seems that I am always saying or thinking that to myself, so it fit.

This has been a strange week. I have felt like crap and have had a sore throat. I am really hoping that it is not strep. James has been in Colorado all week and his parents are coming this weekend. I am still trying to come to grips with the fact that I have a 14 year-old. Can I really be that old already? He will be driving in less than TWO years. They grow up so fast. I realized the other day that I have not taken a picture in almost a month. Which may not seem like much to most, but when you figure that I usually take between 300-500 pictures a month it is a big deal. My goal is to get out of that funk this weekend. Hopefully we don't get the snow that is predicted.

I have not posted on my weight-loss the last two weeks in a row. I don't know why. I am up 0.8 pounds, which is nothing. I am not discouraged at all. I have been shredding and can feel muscles that I knew only to exist from anatomy class. I am sore, sore, sore. Oh, and my boobs are shrinking! That can't be fair?! Now, if I can only get my baby belly to shrink too.

5 comments:

*Lissa* said...

Woo-hoo! I love surprises! ;o)

I like your new page too!

You are not alone, my camera has been collecting some SERIOUS dust these last few months! Ugh.

Connie said...

I couldn't find my camera for a couple of weeks and I felt naked without it. I totally understand. Hope you feel better soon and I love your new blog name!

Mindi said...

I like the new name too. It is weird that the boobs go first. My problem is that there is not much there anyway. I hate that my "baby belly" sticks out farther than my boobs. So not fair! I hope you start feeling better really soon, especially with company coming. Wow, a 14 year old. That is crazy Sandi!

Unknown said...

Hey now - i resent that you say that Lissa was the only one who sent suggestions. I racked my brain with those ideas! =)

Glad you found a fun title. And good job on the working out thing you have going on. I have high hopes for after this pregnancy...

James said...

I feel your pain, I suggested at least 20 and all I got was dirty looks. I would have to say yours were by far the best. But like all things at my house, I am not in charge.....

Better Luck Next time.