Friday, July 18, 2008

Brooklyn has done it again...

...she made James and I laugh so hard.

Our dog Charlie likes to chew up tennis balls and he always pulls off the green fuzz first. He was working on another tennis ball and I casually said to James that I hate when he does this because it makes such a mess and James being a smart a*$ said to me, "well maybe he doesn't like having fur on his balls." "Ha Ha!" I said to him. Then a couple of days later he was pulling the fuzz off of another one and I asked Sierra to pick it up and throw it away. She said to Charlie, "Why do you chew up your tennis balls?" Brooklyn out of the blue says, "maybe he doesn't like fur on his balls, Sierra!" I think the funniest thing was Brooklyn doesn't even understand the whole meaning behind James' comment. She took it so literally.