Monday, September 12, 2011

Summer's Over, REALLY?

Although the summer season hasn't officially ended, the end has come to our days of sleeping in, afternoon swims, daily movie nights, and just plain laziness. We almost finished our "summer bucket list." OK! We completed half of the list. I think that is pretty dang awesome considering the entire month of August was over 100 degrees. I have been working on a few projects, will have pictures at a later date. I have also been seeking some kind of employment that does not include fast food or retail. So far, no luck!

Check out my AWESOMEness! I made my own ice packs.
These little lizards seem to be EVERYWHERE!
If you rub their bellies, they fall asleep.
If you rub their backs, they get mad.
Cooper still trying to catch one of those sucka's!
He spends most of his time walking the perimeter of the yard pretending to be a big bad guard dog.

No comments: